1. Set up your Routine Inspection: Select each room and addon areas based on the features and layout of your rental property. This will open the appropriate tabs for you to complete your inspection.
2. Complete each tab as requested: add approx 3-4 photos of each room, showing a general overview of the room, the floors and any areas of concern.
Photos can be taken during the inspection, or prior to the inspection and added from your camera roll/library.
3. Detail Areas: please attach photos of detail areas, as below, in addition to the overview
- Kitchen: Internal of Oven, Stove Top
- Bathroom: Internal of Showers and Baths, Floor Cavity of Showers
- Airconditioners: Internal filters and external louvers of split and box units
4. Comment and Submit: if there is anything you need to notify us of, please do so in the comments section. This will be forwarded to the Owner on the report.
The Submit process may take a few extra seconds depending on the number of attachments. A confirmation message will display once sent.
The inspection should take approximately 10-15 mins.