Complete, sign and submit our Tenancy Application Form – available for download on our website.
To apply for a Standard Residential property, you will be required to provide the following:
- Tenancy Application Form
- 100 points of Identification
- Drivers Licence / Passport / Proof of Age Card
- Medicare Card
- Health Care/Pension/DVA Card
- Electricity/Gas Bill
- Phone/Mobile Bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Bank Statement
- Proof of affordability
- 3-4 Consecutive Pay Slips
- Centrelink Income Statement
- Employment Letter/Contract
- Accountant Letter
NATIONAL RENTAL AFFORDABILITY SCHEME (NRAS)
Affordable housing under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is available to eligible tenants. The Department of Housing and Public Works is not involved in the ownership of the properties, allocation of tenants or management of tenancies under the scheme. These properties are privately owned and endorsed by the State and Federal Government. Eligibility for NRAS is not guaranteed.
To apply for an NRAS property, you will be required to provide the following:
- Fully completed and signed NRAS Tenancy Application Form
- Fully completed and signed Tenant Income Assessment (last page of NRAS Tenancy Application Form)
- Provide 100 points of Identification
- Provide required supporting evidence to show previous 12 months of gross income, as outlined on the Tenant Income Assessment.