Work arranged by our Agency for your Property is carried out by a suitably qualified and licensed tradesperson.

If the work required is covered by a warranty, our Agency contacts the supplier, or if the work is claimable under your Landlord or any other insurance policy, we can contact the insurer to claim on your behalf.

Our Agency has access to a wide range of trades people who have met our Agency’s stringent criteria.